Baymax Finance
Search
K
Comment on page

How rewards are distributed for NFT stakers?

  1. 1.
    All revenue generated from the sale of Baymax NFT (minting) is used to mint BLP and staked to earn AVAX and esBAY rewards.
  2. 2.
    85% of the AVAX rewards are distributed to NFT stakers, while the rest 15% is used to mint more BLP to stake and earn fees.
  3. 3.
    esBAY rewards are staked to earn esBAY, MPs, and AVAX. esBAY and MPs will not be vested but staked to acquire more fees from the protocol.